The Practitioner Forum is open to all practitioners working with children, young people and families in Oxfordshire. To gain access you should request an account and request Practitioner as your role.
We will usually confirm your access very quickly, but in some circumstances this may take as much as ten days.
Using the Forum
Practitioners who are registered to use the forum may use it to:
- Post comments around good practice with other registered practitioners
- Promote training, resources available for hire and other services available to other practitioners
- Post news about events or new services
- Post queries or requests for others in the community to answer
- Interact directly with other practitioners around how services can be improved and suggest new ways of working together
And anything else which will support better working together to provide effective services to Oxfordshire families, children and young people.
What is not appropriate for the Practitioner Forum?
The Practitioner Forum should not be used under any circumstances to:
- Discuss identifiable cases or share details about cases. Use the correct channels for your organisation.
- Make complaints, or enter disputes. Use the appropriate complaints procedures.
- Post negative comments about any services or organisations, whether listed on the Service Directory or not. Raise concerns using the appropriate channels.
- Post advertising content, active content or spam
- Make off-topic, disruptive or inflammatory comments
- Enter into arguments with other forum users are act in any other way which causes offence or creates disruption
These guidelines, and those below have been produced to help practitioners use Practitioner Forum constructively.
Terms and Conditions
In order to post comments using the Practitioner Forum you will need to create an account by registering through the website.
In doing so you undertake not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, intimidate, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or intellectual property rights, where applicable) of others; impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity or use or attempt to use another user’s account.
You are solely responsible and liable for any activity occurring on your account, and you must keep your account password secret. You must inform us of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will investigate any inappropriate behaviour and/or security breaches and we have the right to suspend or terminate the account immediately.
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service