We are a Ofsted registered pre-school set in a lovely rural location just outside Banbury. We have our own enclosed outside play area which the children use daily. All staff hold child care qualifications and regularly update their safeguarding knowledge and qualifications.
Our aims are:
- To provide a happy, safe and nurturing environment for your children
- To provide stimulating activities which give all children the opportunity to develop in all areas of learning
- To build self confidence and independence
- To work together with parents/carers
- To enable each child to develop as an individual
- To enable each child to build good relationships with other children and staff
- To support and encourage children in their play and exploration both inside and out.
- To give children the skills needed to be ready for their next stage of their learning.