Mrs Tracey Hedges
I am an Ofsted registered Childminder and I live with my Husband Mike and our friendly Springer Spaniel dog, Sammy.
We live in non-smoking house in Abingdon, which is located close to ‘Outstanding’ primary schooling. It’s a great location for children as we have numerous parks close by, nature walks (Radley Lakes, BBont) and it’s only a bus/car ride away from the town and library.
Children have access to the living room (nap times), the kitchen diner which is used at meal times and some activities such as craft, baking etc and a fully stocked playroom, which opens directly on to a safe and enclosed back garden where children can use the water/sand, play equipment and enjoy other outdoor activities.
My aim is to provide parents with high quality childcare which is convenient, flexible and affordable and to provide your children with a ‘home from home’ environment, where they feel safe, secure, relaxed and enjoy their time here.
I plan activities to suit the age of the children in my care, whilst ensuring their individual educational needs are met in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
I offer full, part time and holiday places.
If your employer offers you childcare vouchers, I can except these. I also offer both the 15 & 30 hour funded spaces.
- Current judgement
- Ofsted URN
- 134582Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 06/06/2005 Care Good 14/01/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 22/01/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 13/03/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 05/03/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Mrs Tracey Hedges
- Contact Position
- 07882 101348 07882 101348
Where to go
- View OX14 on a map
- £5.50 Per hour
- £50.00 Per day
I am registered to take voucher payments, child tax credit and I also offer the 2 yr funding and 30 hour funded spaces for 3 & 4 yr olds.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 months to 5 years
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible parking available
- Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
- Aspergers syndrome or autistic spectrum disorders
- This provider has experience of meeting the needs of disabled children. Provider is interested in developing caring for children with specific requirements/disabled children. Also willing to care for an older child/young person who is developmentally much younger
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Can make special cultural provisions
- Immediate vacancies
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
- Term time only or stretched over more than 38 weeks
- Term Time
- Offering split funding with other providers
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:30 5:00pm
Messy Play Area
Visit & Outings
0 - 1 steps into building
Arts and crafts
Does not offer school pickups
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely