Early Years and Childcare Covid 19 revenue grants programme June 2020 to March 2021
Oxfordshire County Council has a limited budget with which to allocate targeted grants to providers adversely affected financially by the Covid 19 restrictions.
Through the grant programme we aim to:
- Ensure a supply of childcare and early years places for priority groups of children as per current DfE guidance.
- Mitigate the risk of providers going out of business in areas of identified need.
- Secure sustainable, flexible early years and childcare provision that meets local need.
- Encourage a business approach to running provision.
2.Sustainability payments where providers (private, voluntary, independent and schools) are open but are not running at full capacity
Maximum claim £1,000 per child to a max of 10 children
3.Short term grants for staffing costs where extra capacity may be needed to cover in order to provide continuity
Maximum claim £3150 for a 7 week period.
6. Sustainability payments where open self-employed childminders have fewer than 2 full time places filled in the Autumn Term 2020.
Applications can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org