We are seeking an Early years practitioner trained to level 2, 3 or above, to join our friendly team. We would consider 2 part-time positions, or a newly qualified practitioner.
We are open from 9.00-3.00, 5 days a week term time only, with 3 extended days from 8.00-5.00 Monday-Wednesday. We require candidates to be flexible as all practitioners work some extended days. Hours to be agreed with successful candidate. We are term time only.
You should have:-
• A friendly, approachable attitude, able to engage confidently with children, parents, visitors and colleagues
• Energy and ideas for designing, organising and leading activities
• A passion for aiding children in their play, learning and development
• Awareness of equal opportunity issues and a commitment to provide for the needs of children on an individual basis
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Other interests or skills which would benefit the setting eg. musical abilities ~ creative - sporty etc
Essential: Knowledge of safeguarding in childcare settings
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Preferred candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB
We will pay a competative rate, pension, 5.6 weeks holiday, (taken out of term time), uniform.
If you are interested come and meet us!
Salary dependent on qualification and experience upto £14.50 per hour
For full job descriptions and selection criteria please email for an application pack.
If you would like more information or would like to visit us before applying please contact the setting manager Ruth Vaughan by email on
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01865 794287