John Lawson's Halloween Circus at Millets Farm Centre
From gremlins and goblins to witches with charm, we invite you all to our Spook-tacular Farm! With a circus full of tricks, a disco full of spooks and fields full of pumpkins, there's spookily good fun to be had by all...if you dare! Check out the tabs below for all the activites taking place during half term this Autumn
The award winning John Lawson’s Circus voted ‘Best Small Circus’, will make its return to Millets Farm Centre during the October Half-Term!
With an entirely human cast and lots of new acts this enthralling Halloween themed show is a great family experience not to be missed!
Show Times, each show lasts approximately an hour:
10.00am, 12.30pm & 3.00pm
New location next to our maze field, accessed via our overflow car park. Follow signage on site when you arrive.
Other useful information:
- Featuring new and popular acts, John Lawson’s circus for 2023 is family friendly.
- Please note this show contains flashing and strobe lighting.
- Each performance lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Acts are correct at time of publishing but may change nearer the actual event.
- No animals take part in the Circus.
- Seating is not allocated.
- All children (2 and over) and adults must have a ticket.
- There is disabled/wheelchair access and seating however as this is limited please let us know in advance (email@example.com)
- The John Lawson big top is a no smoking venue.
- Sorry, no dogs are allowed inside the big top.
- Children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Please print your ticket out or keep on a phone/tablet to show electronically. If you attend with just the written down reference number or screenshot of the code you will be refused entry.
- Please head to the entrance of the big top on arrival and show all tickets there.
If you have any other questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
Where to go
Millets Farm Garden Centre Ltd
- OX13 5HB
- View OX13 5HB on a map
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Sunday 22nd October – Saturday 28th October
- Time of day
- Session Information
Show times 10.00am, 12.30pm & 3.00pm
Show duration approximately 1 hour
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
4 - 11 years (primary school age)
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely