Bloxham Pre School
Bloxham Pre School is an independent registered charity.
Our Pre School is run by volunteer Charity Trustees and we are rated "Good" by Ofsted.
Our role as Early Years Educators is to provide a stimulating, happy, healthy, caring and safe environment where all our children can feel relaxed, secure and valued.
Each September our new cohort of children start. These children are all aged 3 years and will be turning 4 years old within that academic year.
Places to start Pre School every September are allocated by the end of February each year. Please ensure you have applied for a place well in advance.
Closing date for appications is 31st January annually.
September 2023 intake - places are available. Please contact us for details.
- Current judgement
- Ofsted URN
- 133607Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 29/11/2006 Integrated Good 09/02/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/04/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 02/07/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Debbie Davies
- Contact Position
- 01295 722959 01295 722959
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Bloxham Pre School
- OX15 4HP
- View OX15 4HP on a map
We are located on the same site as Bloxham Primary School.
- £19.50 Per morning session
- £19.50 Per afternoon session
- £6.50 Breakfast Club
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years to 4 years
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
- Supporting people with
Mental health conditions
Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible parking also available
- Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
Moderate learning difficulties
Speech, language and communication difficulties
Aspergers syndrome or autistic spectrum disorders
Epipen Trained (severe allergy reaction)
Behaviour, emotional or social difficulties
Mental Health issues eg anxiety, depression, OCD...
Toileting requirements owing to child having difficulties
Disabilities affecting mobility
Global Developmental Delay
Able to assist with moving and handling
Able to administer medication
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Parents/carers are required to provide their child with a packed lunch. We ask for daily donations to our snack bowl - fruit, vegetables, cheese
- Can make special cultural provisions
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
- Term time only or stretched over more than 38 weeks
- Term Time
- Offering split funding with other providers
- Partnership settings
- Other local nurseries and preschools
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8.00am 3.00pm
Messy Play Area
Visit & Outings
0 - 1 steps into building
Accessible changing facilities
Arts and crafts
Does not offer school pickups
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely