- Qualified Primary School teacher for nearly 13 years and love teaching and learning.
- I have been a class teacher, Special Educational Needs Coordinator and Early Years Specialist Teacher for a leading day care company.
- Experience teaching langauges, yoga and music to young children.
- Large garden.
- Dedicated playroom.
- Outdoor learning and messy play.
- Friendly, warm, home from home environment.
- Arts, crafts and cooking activities weekly.
- Regular local outings including toddler groups, library, museum and parks
Mrs Victoria Murray
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Mrs Victoria Murray
- Contact Position
- 07875 011502
- Little Acorns Childminding, Banbury (Facebook Page)
Where to go
- OX16 1AH
We have a dedicated playroom and bathroom on the lower floor of the setting and a large well equipped garden.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 4.50 Per hour 5.00 After school per hour 5.00 Before school per hour
Cost includes healthy snack (am and pm), milk (and water), wipes, barrier creams and daily activities (e.g. toddler groups, arts and crafts, local visits).
Special trips may incur an extra cost but ample notice will be given of these.
- Age Ranges
- 3 months to 10 years
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
4 - 11 years (primary school age)
I have been a qualified Primary School teacher for nearly 13 years and love teaching and learning.
During my career I have been a class teacher, Special Educational Needs Coordinator and Early Years Specialist Teacher for a leading day care company - I have written and led training, mentored Nursery staff and, most importantly, supported hundreds of children in beginning their journeys in life!
At Little Acorns, we provide a welcoming home-from-home environment to support children to learn and grow in happy and safe place. Our learning environment is stimulating, exciting with a wide range of resources that encourage children to develop their independence, curiosity and resilience as learners and young people. In addition to their independent learning time, we provide adult initiated learning activities based on the children’s individual interests and next steps, making their experiences meaningful and exciting for them. We have a large outdoor space with varied play equipment and spend a lot of time outside in the local area exploring nature and the world around us.
- Supporting people with
Mental health conditions
Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- SEN Childminder Provision
Contact provider for any specific requirements and to liaise about training or equipment as necessary
Parking available near to house
Provider has experience of meeting the needs of/caring for children with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability
Willing to undertake further training to support specific needs as necessary
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
Opening Times & Facilities
- When is childcare available?
Out of School Hours
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7.30 5.30
Arts and crafts
Messy Play Area
Visit & Outings
- Offers pickups
- Hanwell Fields Community School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
Last checked on 23/01/2019
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely