Do you believe you can make a difference in children lives?
Do you want to join an award winning, family nursery?
Do you want to be part of a forward thinking and growing children nursery?
Yes? Then come and join us at Marcham Little Angels we are looking for a new family member to nurture their quest for learning.
You must have:
- Minimum of level 3 qualification in Early Years
- Drive for excellence, be caring and have experience in supporting children from 3 -4 years old
- Eager to learn to improve outcomes for the children
- the ability to be flexible to the daily needs of the nursery
- effective communication and listening skills
- an understanding and caring approach to all of those in the Little Angels family
Safeguarding, Paediatric first aid and Food Hygiene are desirable, but training can be provided.
We are looking for full time room leader to drive and inspire our pre-school to nurture the children's quest for learning positions to join our family.
At Little Angels our values are also extremely important and therefore the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate that they share in these not just at an intellectual level but through practical examples of their approach to Early Years
Our 5 core values are:
To start your journey with us at Little Angels complete the application form via the link below:
Or contact Kaye on 01865 819992 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safeguarding children is the forefront of Little Angels ethos, consequently the successful application will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application and be subject to suitable references. This will be completed and any costs paid for by Little Angels Childcare Group Ltd.
Closing date: none given