Cogges Woodland Club will be running hourly sessions on the first 4 Tuesdays of the summer holidays (10:00-11:00, 11:15-12:15, 13:15-14:15 & 14:30-15:30). Woodland Club provides a range of Forest School activities such as mud kitchens, den building, bug hunting, bat facts, minibeasts and marshmallow toasting.
- Aimed at children aged 3-11, under 3's are admitted free of charge with their older siblings.
- Children participating in Woodland Club must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Ticket prices include admission to Cogges for the whole day.
- Customers booking a discounted ticket will need to show their Season Ticket on arrival.
- Please come dressed for the weather and outdoor play.
"It can be hard to find an activity that children of different ages can enjoy together but Woodland Club is something that my children (5 and 2) both love. Although it’s an organised event there is freedom for them to explore the activities which interest them and toasting marshmallows on an open fire is always a favourite." Emma Ricketts
Woodland Club is run by Mandy Warwick, a Level 3 Forest School leader with over 30 years’ experience as a primary school teacher. From the time spent as a young child recording animals and birds in her Nature Notebook, to deciding to step out of the classroom and into the woods, Mandy has always had a keen interest and passion for nature and the outdoors. She’s personally motivated by seeing the positive impact of outdoor learning on children.