Mrs Jolandi Hester
I Have a CACHE Level 3 Diploma in home-based childcare. Current paediatric first aid certificate. Generalist safeguarding. Specialist safeguarding. Level 2 NVQ in Food and Drink Service/Food Hygiene. NSPCC child protection awareness. Designated Lead in Safegaurding certificate. Footsteps Child Pedestrian Programme certificate. CRB Checks. Channel General Awareness Certificate. Recognising and Preventing FGM V3 Certificate. Prevent Certificate. Childminding Best Practice Club Membership Certificate. Level Good In My Ofsted Inspection.
I have 22 years childcare experience working in nursery/primary schools and secondary schools. I have been childminding for 14 years and I have one son aged 16 years. We live in Thame and attend local toddler groups. I drop/collect school children from Barley Hill Primary School. I only take and collect early Years children from Busy Bees Pre-School. My practice is a warm friendly inviroment making it feel like a home from home.
- Current judgement
- Ofsted URN
- EY340503Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 01/11/2007 Care Satisfactory 17/06/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 10/09/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/02/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jolandi Hester
- Contact Position
- 01844 358159 01844 358159 07411 805187 07411 805187
Where to go
- Jolandi's Childminding
- View OX9 on a map
Indoor and outdoor play as well as a park accross our road.
- £5.00 Per hour
- £5.00 After school per hour
- £5.00 Before school per hour
I charge £5.00 a hour. Most of my children bring their own luch and eat dinner at home. There are a few that I supply food for at a cost of £2.50 per meal for lunch and dinner. It gives parents the choice if they would like to bring food or pay for their meals.
- Age Ranges
- 6 months - 11 years
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
4 - 11 years (primary school age)
- Wheelchair access
- Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
Speech, language and communication difficulties
Able to assist with moving and handling
- Provider is willing to offer care for an older child/young person who is developmentally much younger.
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Parents to provide all meals or if they choose I could supply meals for £2.50 per meal for lunch?dinner.
- Can make special cultural provisions
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
- Term time only or stretched over more than 38 weeks
- Term Time
- Offering split funding with other providers
- Partnership settings
- Busy Bees Preschool
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Thursday 7:00am 5:45pm Friday 7:00am 5:30pm Open school holidays 7:00am 5:45pm
Messy Play Area
Visit & Outings
0 - 1 steps into building
Accessible changing facilities
Arts and crafts
Does offer school pickups
- Barley Hill Primary School
- Busy Bees Preschool.
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely