Fun Science Workshops and School Assemblies
Bright Sparks deliver fun educational shows and hands-on workshops in your school, tailor made to compliment your science curriculum requirements that will engage all participants and ignite your children's enthusiasm to learn.
These workshops are a great way of inspiring primary school children whilst taking the strain and hassle of designing intricate lesson plans away from teachers.
The practical and exciting workshops cover a range of topics, including: Light and Colour, Forces and Friction, Electricity and circuits, Transportation and movement, Weather and Seasons, Flight and Rockets, Space and Solar systems, Disgusting Digestion, Sensational Senses, Crime Lab, Polymer Science and Bubbling Potions.
- Workshops are suitable for up to 30 children, aged 5-11 yrs, Reception to Year 6 pupils.
- Shows can be completed as whole school assemblies or per KS or year group.
- Instructors are professional, fully trained and DBS checked.
- Bright Sparks Science is fully insured.
- Workshops are planned, risk assessed and use specialist equipment and materials.
- Designed to spark enthusiasm and an interest in science.
- Hassle free service for teachers and schools
Captivate the next generation of scientists during Science Week or as a one off activity day!
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Kirsty Rodger
- Contact Position
- Schools Co-ordinator
- 01865 522775 01865 522775
- Scan to visit this website
Office hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am - 2.30pm
Outside these hours, please use email.
Where to go
- Bright Sparks Science
33b, Northcourt Road
- OX14 1PJ
- View OX14 1PJ on a map
This is our Head office address.
We can provide fun Science Workshops across Oxfordshire and Berkshire for primary school aged children at the host's venue. This could be at a school, a local village hall or community centre for home education groups or for a scout / girl guide unit.
Mileage will be charged from our office at 45p per mile.
- 150 Per session
- 350 Per half day
- 650 Per day
Cost is calculated on individual requirements and per bespoke booking.
Guideline prices are:
1 x 1 hour workshop = £150
2 x 1 hour workshops = £250
3 x 1 hour workshops = £355
4 x 1 hour workshops = £450
Additional workshops are £105 each
Mileage will be charged as a return journey from our office.
- Age Ranges
- Providing services to
4 - 11 years (primary school age)
11 - 16 years (secondary school age)
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely