Bright Sparks deliver fun educational shows and hands-on workshops in your school, tailor made to compliment your science curriculum requirements that will engage all participants and ignite your children's enthusiasm to learn.
These workshops are a great way of inspiring primary school children whilst taking the strain and hassle of designing intricate lesson plans away from teachers.
The practical and exciting workshops cover a range of topics, including: Light and Colour, Forces and Friction, Electricity and circuits, Transportation and movement, Weather and Seasons, Flight and Rockets, Space and Solar systems, Disgusting Digestion, Sensational Senses, Crime Lab, Polymer Science and Bubbling Potions.
- Workshops are suitable for up to 30 children, aged 5-11 yrs, Reception to Year 6 pupils.
- Shows can be completed as whole school assemblies or per KS or year group.
- Instructors are professional, fully trained and DBS checked.
- Bright Sparks Science is fully insured.
- Workshops are planned, risk assessed and use specialist equipment and materials.
- Designed to spark enthusiasm and an interest in science.
- Hassle free service for teachers and schools
Captivate the next generation of scientists during Science Week or as a one off activity day!