Deddington Partnership Foundation Stage Unit
We are a not-for-profit charity whose primary aim is to provide exceptional care for children from their second birthday until they go to school. Our settings are run by a team of highly experienced professionals who are passionate about what they do. Our parent committee oversees the running of the organisation and supports our fundraising activities.
Our pre-school has one intake per year in September for 3 year olds. It is registered for up to 20 children. It is based in a purpose-built unit next to the foundation stage of Deddington Primary School. We continue the play-based preschool education and gradually prepare the children for school with a more structured routine.
Our Opening Hours…
- We offer day and half-day sessions, between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm.
- Regular sessions are booked termly in advance and can be increased (subject to availability of places and staff/child ratios) at short notice.
- We are open during term time and also run holiday clubs in the Easter and Summer holidays.
We also offer ad hoc sessions…
- both to children who attend regularly and to other children whose parents/grandparents/carers need occasional childcare; eg to help out when other childcare is not available, to provide occasional free-time for you or maybe for your child to spend time with a friend at nursery. Please call or email for further information and to check availability.
- Current judgement
- Ofsted URN
- EY330043Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 11/09/2006 Integrated Good 07/11/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/12/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 15/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Rachel O'Connell
- Contact Position
- 01869 337484 01869 337484
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Deddington Primary School
- OX15 0TJ
- View OX15 0TJ on a map
- £16.80 Per session
3 hr Sessions (9am - 12pm and 12pm -3pm ) are charged at £16.80 each. Wraparound care (8am - 9am & 3pm - 6pm) is charged at £5.60 per hour.
Single hours are charged at £5.60 each.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years to 4 years
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible parking available.
- Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
Speech, language and communication difficulties
Disabilities affecting mobility
Conditions requiring medical support
Complex health needs
- This provider has experience of meeting the needs of disabled children.Provider is interested in developing the care for children with specific requirements/disabled children.
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Cannot make special cultural provisions
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
- Term time only or stretched over more than 38 weeks
- Term Time
- Offering split funding with other providers
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6.00pm
2 - 5 steps into building
Accessible changing facilities
Does not offer school pickups
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely