We provide play-based education for children from their second Birthday, up until the July after they have turned three.
- We are a small and friendly nursery providing a community nursery for the local area and surrounding villages.
- Our staff are dedicated, experienced and professional early years practitioners who are able to care for and meet the needs of each individual child.
Our Opening Hours…
- We offer day and half-day sessions, between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm.
- Regular sessions are booked termly in advance and can be increased (subject to availability of places and staff/child ratios) at short notice.
- We are open during term time and also run holiday clubs in the Easter and Summer holidays.
We also offer ad hoc sessions…
- both to children who attend regularly and to other children whose parents/grandparents/carers need occasional childcare; eg to help out when other childcare is not available, to provide occasional free-time for you or maybe for your child to spend time with a friend at nursery. Please call or email for further information and to check availability.