Nursery Practitioner required for a well-established and highly reputable Day Nursery and Creche. This is a full time position 40 Hours per week.
- Provide high quality care and early years learning experiences
- Responsible for a key group of children
- Support the nursery daily with any tasks
- Full and relevant early years and childcare qualification (e.g. NVQ/Diploma/BTEC) level 3 or higher
- Ability to provide care and education to children from a wide range of backgrounds, including those with special educational needs
- Good working knowledge of the EYFS
- Ideally experience of using online/digital learning journals; but not essential
- Full time permanent contract
- Free meals on duty
- Free membership to our hotel, golf and spa facilities
- Discounted membership rates for family
- 28 Days Holiday with the opportunity to accrue bonus holiday
- Beautiful surroundings with plentiful on sight parking.
- Located near Bicester in Chesterton
- Car driver essential for this location
Closing Date 23/4/21
Sticky Fingers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expect all staff to share this commitment. Our preferred candidate will be required to undertake a DBS Check.
In line with Safer Recruitment procedures all candidates will need to complete an application form before interview.
Contact Becky Newland
Closing date: none given