Barton Park Nursery, located in Barton Park, Oxford are recruiting for a qualified early years level 2 and 3 practitioners to join our team. Our private new setting opens within the new primary school in 2021 and offers excellent spacious facilities. Candidates must be experienced, qualified, professional and able to demonstrate effective leadership and communication skills, be reliable, proactive and confident in working with children and adults.
Term time [full time and part time]
Pay grades will reflect candidate’s qualification/s and experience/s in childcare. Hourly rates vary between above minimum wage to £11.50 p/hour.
• Childcare supervision; • Plan and provide learning opportunities that enables children to progress through the early years; • Safeguard and promote health, safety and welfare of children; • Work in partnership with colleagues, parents/ carers and other professionals to meet the children’s individual needs; • Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of children.
• Company pension
• Wellness programme (24/7)
Criteria for post
* Childcare, level 2/3/equivalent
* Minimum 2 years’ experience
* Fluent in English speaking/writing
* Right to work in UK
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Preferred candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.