Serious4Sport Toddler football classes at Abingdon
Serious4Sport run mid-week & weekend football classes for toddlers.
The idea of these classes is to encourage more children to take part in Sport and hopefully give them chance to enjoy being part of a team!
What to expect when signing up to the football class?
- To learn lots of new fundamental skills and basic techniques which will give you a headstart on early development.
- The sessions will be delivered in a structured format including a warm up, main activity and cool down.
- Coaches are fully qualified, CRB checked, Pediatric First Aid trained and have advanced Safeguarding checks completed.
- All games will be fun and exciting in order to engage concentration levels.
- To improve Confidence levels and feel part of a TEAM
- Sessions can be paid by either booking your child in for 6 or 10 sessions in a block booking.
Who to contact
- 07799004711 07799004711
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Abingdon United Football & Social Club
- OX14 1PL
- View OX14 1PL on a map
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
4 - 11 years (primary school age)
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely