We are looking for a fun loving, enthusiastic and energetic person to join our team at North Hinksey Preschool and Childcare clubs, to start after half term.
No experience necessary, but you'll need a range of skills and qualities to support the children at our busy club:-
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Commitment, to improve the lives of children and their families
- Patience, with children, their families and the early years environment
- Flexibility, to deal with change and the unexpected
- Respect for others
- Lots of energy, to keep up with the children and stay motivated
- Sense of humour, to keep learning fun
- Enjoy working in a team
- Be able to facilitate play; cooking; creative activities; games, inside and out!
Hours are 3.00-6.15 across Monday- Thursday. Term time only. We would consider two candidates across the week.
There may also be additional opportunities to work some hours within the preschool on an adhoc basis, to cover staff absences/ training.
Pay will be dependant on experience.
This job will require an enhanced DBS check, undertaken following successful interview.
Closing date: 15th August 2019