Mrs Clare Hooper
My aim is to provide a warm, fun and nurturing childcare service. I have over 20 years' childcare experience in a range of different settings caring for children of all ages and have a 2 children of my own.
I hold an up to date first aid cerficate and I am NVQ level 3 qualified and have attended numerous vocational training course over the years.
- Current judgement
- Ofsted URN
- EY541606Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 05/02/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Mrs Clare Hooper
- Contact Position
- 07727 268431 07727 268431
Where to go
- View OX9 on a map
My house is positioned between a nature reserve and a cycle path.
It is 10 minutes walk, with small people, to the park and recreation ground.
- £5.50 Per hour
Additional charge of £2.00 per day for healthy and nutritious meals and snacks.
I am also available for evening babysitting at a rate of £8.00 an hour.
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
4 - 11 years (primary school age)
- Provision for special dietary needs
- My son has food allergies
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
- Term time only or stretched over more than 38 weeks
- Offering split funding with other providers
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7.00 6.00
Arts and crafts
Does offer school pickups
- St Joseph's (Thame) Catholic Primary School (va)
- I also pick up from roots for life preschool and tree house preschool
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely