Enstone Pre School is run by Enstone Primary School under Governor Powers. It is sited within the school grounds and caters for children aged 3 and 4 years.
Enstone Pre School (Enstone Primary) S27 (Opening Sept 2021)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Enstone Pre School
- OX7 4LP
Enstone Pre School is sited within the grounds of Enstone Primary School. The building and outdoor play area are self-contained.
Current Ofsted Judgment
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per hour
Enstone Pre School offers 15 hour and 30 hour funded places, plus the option to privately fund sessions for 3 year olds in the term before their entitlement to government funding begins, or to top up the 15 hours universal funding to include more sessions per week.
- Age Ranges
- 3-4 years
- Providing services to
- Has Provision
- The site is fully accessible.
- Has Provision
- SEN Daycare Provision
SEN training updated on a regular basis
SENCo & staff have a broad skill basis and there are trained and experienced coordinators for additional needs
Staff prepared to work with parents, carers and other professionals to provide a good level of care and development relevant to the child's needs
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 3 to 4 (spaces available = )
- We are a newly opening Pre School with plenty of room to welcome new pupils. At the moment there is good flexibility and availability with regards to morning / afternoon sessions and days of the week.
Please contact provider for further details
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
- Term time only or stretched over more than 38 weeks
- Term Time
- Offering split funding with other providers
Opening Times & Facilities
- When is childcare available?
Arts and crafts
Messy Play Area
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/06/2013 Full School Inspection Good 28/02/2017 short school inspection Good
Last checked on 27/07/2021
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely