A dedicated space for children within Oxfordshire County Library, with activities, books and online resources Monday-Wednesday-Friday Rhymetime, Saturday Storytime, Saturday Code Club).
Rhymetimes (ages 0-3) 11:00am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Storytimes with Crafts (ages 3-6) 2.30pm every Saturday
Code Club (ages 9-13) Please ask in branch
Lego Club (ages 6-14) 3:30pm-5:00pm every Monday
- Books for all ages including parents and carers collection, foreign language titles and a selection of large print, dyslexia friendly and Braille books on request
- Free reservations for under eighteens, no fines for under-fives, memberships for childminders and foster carers
- Free public wifi and free use of library computers
- eBooks and eAudio, eMagazines from around the world
- Online homework resources
- Extensive Teen fiction collection with large selection of graphic novels
- Quiet study tables around library with plugs for phones and laptops.
- Makerspace with 3D printer, digital cutter, robot kits, board games and more (email or ask at library for more information)
- Electric piano & electric keyboard, free to play daily. Music Library with learning and music study guides.
For more information about children’s activities, including our Makerspace facility please have a look at our website: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/residents/leisure-and-culture/libraries