Here at Therapy Directory, we believe everyone deserves health and happiness. Whether you are going through a difficult time, lacking self-love or living with a health condition, it can be easy to brush concerns like this under the carpet. While we all have our own ways of coping, having access to information about complementary and alternative therapies can be hugely helpful.
In our eyes, taking care of your health in a holistic way is the cornerstone of well-being, and we believe everyone deserves access to therapies that work in this way. It is our mission to make this process as easy as possible, giving you the tools you need to remain happy and healthy.
Alternative and complementary therapies are growing in popularity, and while it is positive that individuals are becoming more interested in wellness, there is much that is misunderstood.
We understand that taking these first steps often takes time, to do the research, find a therapist and make contact - all of which can be daunting if you don’t know where to look, or what you are looking for.
To get you started on your wellness journey, we have included everything we wish we’d had access to when taking our first steps to health and happiness, including:
- A nationwide database of qualified therapists.
- A Therapy Directory policy. This means all professionals are checked to ensure they provide evidence of qualifications or membership with a professional body before they can be listed with us, so you can be sure of contacting a credible professional.
- A detailed library of fact-sheets featuring useful information about various therapies available. Here you can learn more about how these types of therapies can benefit you on your journey.
- An FAQs section that looks to answer any questions you may have.
- An advanced search tool, which allows you to filter your therapist search according to your needs and location.
- Recent news and Expert articles, where you can find inspirational and informative posts about holistic healing and well-being.
- A local events section where you can find various workshops and courses to further your learning.
- Member profiles – our members pack their profiles full of information including background, fees, specialities and availability. This allows you to learn more about them and how they work before making contact.