Newly restored and renamed, Cutteslowe Nursery and Garden Centre will offer horticultural therapy for people with disabilities and learning difficulties, as well as employment and volunteer opportunities. This will be run in partnership with Charterville Care using People in Action's experience and expertise of offering horticulture therapy within community settings.
Located within the grounds of the prestigious Cutteslowe & Sunnymead Park in Oxford, Charterville Care’s new Horticultural Therapy Nursery offers flexible day placements supported by trained horticultural therapy specialists.
- One to one or group based support
- Arts and crafts & woodwork projects
- Glasshouses for seed-sowing, potting on and flower displays
- Community areas for meeting and socialising
- Well stocked shop selling quality plants and products to the public
Placements are available now, please ring Charterville Care on 01993 775515.