My name is Hannah, I am a French native speaker, I have two daughters attending the Europa School in Culham.
I speak French to the children in my care and teach them the language and culture. I have a wide range of toys and craft equipment for the childrens entertainment. Outside: swing, bikes,.. Inside: books, dressing up, car garage, dolls, legos, playmobil, puzzles…
I do daily outings and pre-planned activities at home like painting or play dough.
I understand the importance of listening to children, the value of play and the need for risk and challenge.
I will do my best to support your child to learn and develop in a nice and loving environment.
- Current judgement
- Ofsted URN
- 2569817Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 01/06/2022 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Hannah Faure
- Contact Position
- 07514294751 07514294751
Where to go
- View OX14 on a map
- 60.00 Per day
Monday to Friday. 8 am to 4:00 pm. Full days only.
- Providing services to
0 - 2 years
- Wheelchair access
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Can make special cultural provisions
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
- Term time only or stretched over more than 38 weeks
- Term Time
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 08:00 16:00
Messy Play Area
Visit & Outings
2 - 5 steps into building
Arts and crafts
Does offer school pickups
- Europa School Culham
- Pick up and drop off at the Europa School 8 am, 4pm. Or Pick up and drop off at mine 8:30am,3:30 pm.
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely