If you are 8 to 25 years old, live in the Thames Valley and have been hurt by crime, SAFE! can offer you support. We will work with you to help you get your confidence back. We believe that you have a right to feel safe at home, in school, work or college, in your street and in town.
We offer one-to-one sessions with a professional worker. You can choose where you feel most comfortable meeting your SAFE! worker; it could be at home, or somewhere like your school, college, youth or community centre. Your SAFE! worker will help you develop ways of coping for times when you don't feel safe.
You will not have to talk about what happened to you, unless you want to.
SAFE! is an independent charity and this service is provided free of charge. Anyone can refer themselves or a friend who lives in the Thames Valley to SAFE!
Our Support Workers:
- Listen to you, and help you think about what you might want to do next
- Give you space to talk about what happened and what you're going through
- Help you think about keeping safe
- Give you information about reporting a crime and what might happen if you do report.
- Give you information about who else might be able to help you
Who to contact
- 01865 582 495 01865 582 495
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Unit 9, Standingford House, 26
- OX4 1BA
- View OX4 1BA on a map
Record managed by Activities Oxfordshire
See: Help on how to choose services safely