Abingdon, Early Years Manager, Peachcroft Pre-School
Do you love working with children? Are you able to provide an excellent standard of childcare? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a full time Manager to join our thriving pre-school.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- be trained to at least a level 3 in Early Years but preferably have a degree in Early years with proven experience in managing an Early Years Setting
- have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards
- commitment to work towards a Level 4 if not already obtained
- have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- demonstrate a flexible approach to the role
- have sound knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- hold a current and up to date DBS.
This role is varied to working directly with children and being a key person alongside our experienced Early Years Practitioners, to health & safety, safeguarding, staff management and liaising with other professionals such as EYSENIT, LCSS, MASH, Health Visitors, other schools, parents etc… to name a few.
The appointed candidate will show to be imaginative and enthusiastic, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children.
The position is for Monday - Friday 8.00 am – 3.00 pm. The position is available immediately. Pay will be discussed with the successful candidate depending on experience and qualifications.
Please phone or send a letter asking for an application form (no CV’s) to Mrs Karen Thorne Peachcroft Pre-school, Community Centre, Lindsay Drive, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 2RT.
If you wish to have an informal chat regarding the post then please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Karen Thorne (Early Years Manager) on 01235 555808.
The closing date for this post will be immediately after the position is filled. Interview dates to be confirmed.
Peachcroft Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Preferred candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check).
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Karen Thorne
- Contact Position
- Early Years Manager
- 01235555808 01235555808
- Peachcroft Pre-school
- Scan to visit this website
- Parent Organisation
- Peachcroft Pre-School CIO
Where to go
- Peachcroft Pre-school
- OX14 2RT
- View OX14 2RT on a map
- Age Ranges
- 2 years to 5 years
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
Disabled children/young people
- Supporting people with
Mental health conditions
Autistic Spectrum Condition
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely