Oxfordshire County Council logo

A child taking part in a performance in activities including TV filming, theatre, sporting activities or modelling, will require chaperoning. Chaperones act in place of parents and should take care of the child in the same way as a good parent.

If you live in Oxfordshire, you must apply online for a chaperone licence.

Who to contact

01865 323 513 01865 323 513
Scan to visit this website

Where to go

Oxfordshire County Council, Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JD
View OX14 3JD on a map

Additional Information

Providing services to
Young people


Save to Shortlist

Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service

This information has been collected from third party providers and Oxfordshire County Council cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of the information nor does inclusion represent a recommendation or an endorsement. Parents, carers, young people and professionals are recommended to check that organisations and services are appropriate and safe before they attend.
See: Help on how to choose services safely

Last Updated

Last updated:

Skip back to top of page