Early Years Manager Dunmore Pre-school
- We have a Manager position open to run our setting and to join our dedicated and dynamic team.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about Early Years and committed to ensuring all children have the best possible start to their education.
- You will need to hold an approved Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years/Childcare
- You must be able to liaise with parents/carers and other professionals
- Ongoing training will be included as part of your personal development. This will include courses such as Pediatric First Aid, Designated Safeguarding Lead, Safer recruitment and many more....
- The successful applicant must undergo a DBS check and provide references
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Preferred candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check).
- This is a term time only position
- Wages are paid pro-rata
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form
Who to contact
Where to go
- Austin Place
- OX14 1NA
- View OX14 1NA on a map
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely