Inclusive Care & Education Ltd (ICE)
The ICE Centre is a fully accessible centre offering inclusive care and education and a mixture of learning and leisure. We have great facilities to make life easier like our full-size electric changing bed and hoist. We also have our own accessible minibus in which we travel out and about to leisure facilities in teh community including weekly swimming sessions and bowling.
We run a variety of activities for disabled children and young people and those with additional needs:
- Day services 9.00am – 4.00pm Mon – Fri (18+ years). During school & college holidays, we also offer activities for people aged 13+.
- Home Care - personal assistants to support people in their own homes in the local community (13 years+)
- Saturday ICE club 10am - 3pm
- Youth groups Tues 6.30pm – 8.30pm (11 – 18 yrs)
- Friday evening disco once a month 7.00pm - 9.30pm
- Sensory Room
Any questions about our services, please call us on 01993 846240 for more details.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jill Bull
- 01993 846240 01993 846240 For more info on Saturday club, call 07340278032 For more info on Saturday club, call 07340278032 Home Care - contact Charlotte Gooding on 0743279095 Home Care - contact Charlotte Gooding on 0743279095
- ICE Centre - Facebook page
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- The ICE Centre
- OX28 6AB
- View OX28 6AB on a map
Please contact ICE Centre for details on costs.
- Age Ranges
- From 13 years to 18 years
- Providing services to
Disabled children/young people
- Supporting people with
Mental health conditions
Autistic Spectrum Condition
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely