Lynda Blades (Childminder)
I have been an Ofsted registered childminder for 31 years.
I hold a paediatric first aid certificate. Generalist and Designated Lead safeguarding certificate and food hygiene level 2.
I live in a town house with my partner Colin . My daughter Lisa (33 years old) lives in Hay- on- wye, my son Michael (31 years old) lives in Banbury.
Colin has two sons aged 32 and 30 , his eldest son lives in Canada and the youngest son lives in Tysoe.
We are located very close to the centre of Banbury town, next to the local park. Parking is available at our home for easy dropping off and picking up of the children.
I am registered with childcare voucher companies, childcare choices to offer funding, HMRC Tax free childcare.
We enjoy the wildlife in the local park and in our garden.
We don't have any pets but enjoy feeding the hedgehogs and watching video footage of them, our garden is full of wildlife , we feed the birds and squirrels.
I look forward to meeting you to show you our home and the service i provide for the children.
- Current judgement
- Ofsted URN
- 133563Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 02/07/2007 Care Good 03/03/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 10/09/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 06/06/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 22/01/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 04/06/2019 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lynda Blades
- Contact Position
- 07983 295548 07983 295548 01295 266584 01295 266584 email email@example.com email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email , text or call anytime to discuss your childcare requirements . I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
Where to go
- Lynda Blades childminder
- View OX16 on a map
Our home is very child friendly. We have a lovely play room resourced with a full age range of educational toys.
We have a large garden with lots of outside play equipment, sand tray, water play etc. and plenty of room for the children to run around and ride on trikes etc.
We live very close to the local park.
Please feel comfortable to phone or email to arrange a visit to our home and see what we have to offer your children.
- £4.50 Per hour full time
- £4.50 After school per hour
- £4.50 Per hour part time
- £4.50 Per hour
My hourly fee is £4.50 Half fee is required for parents booked time off. Full fee is required for days when a child is sick or notice not given. Notice required for time off/holiday is one week. No fee is required for childminder's time off eg.. for holidays or days off sick. Full fee is required for bank holidays. Please note i don't work on Bank Holidays Please note my hours are 8:00am-6:00pm. If you need extra hours I charge more before 8:00am and after 6:00pm. I can be flexible with my working hours , i generally work between 8am -6pm.
- Age Ranges
From 0 months to 5 years
5 to 8 years
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
0 - 2 years
4 - 11 years (primary school age)
- Supporting people with
Mental health conditions
Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible parking available. Ramp required for access through front door
- Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
Able to assist with moving and handling
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Children bring their own food to the setting and the food is cooked to the children's and parents' requirements. parents provide nappies and wipes, changes of clothes , wellies and raincoats , suncream and sun hats.
- Can make special cultural provisions
- Experience with children who have English as an additional language. EAL
- Immediate vacancies
- Date updated
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
- Term time only or stretched over more than 38 weeks
- Term Time
- Offering split funding with other providers
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Thursday 8:00am 6:00pm Open school holidays 8:00am 6:00pm Every day School Holidays 8:00am 6:00pm NEF funded places - flexible
Messy Play Area
Visit & Outings
2 - 5 steps into building
Accessible changing facilities
Arts and crafts
Does offer school pickups
- St Mary's (Banbury) Church of England School (vc)
- pick up from St Mary's school on the Southam Road Banbury.
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely