Do you believe you can make a difference in children lives?
Do you want to join an award winning, family nursery?
Do you want to be part of a forward thinking and growing children nursery?
Yes? Then come and join us at Marcham Little Angels we are looking for a new manager to join us on our journey to nurture their quest for knowledge.
In 2020 Marcham Little Angels moved into a brand new, purpose built nursery where we cater for up to 50 children a day. As a new setting we inspire to a child focused approach to child care, with the manager responsible for the day to day running of the Nursery ensuring we are meeting all legal requirements.
You must have:
- Minimum of full and relevant level 3 qualification in Early Years
- A drive for excellence ensuring all those in the Little Angels family receive the care and learning to allow them to thrive
- Experience of managing the day to day activities of a full day nursery
- Be caring and have experience in supporting children from 6 months -4 years old and caring for a diverse team
- Passion to learn and filter this into improving outcomes for the children and the nursery
- The ability to be flexible to the daily needs of the nursery
- Effective communication and listening skills with children, their families and team
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the nursery and its families
Safeguarding, Paediatric first aid and Food Hygiene are desirable, but training can be provided.
We are looking for full time manager, Monday to Friday 40 hours per week which are flexible on the daily needs of the nursery.
The positions is all year round, with the exception of Christmas.
At Little Angels our values are also extremely important and therefore the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate that they share in these not just at an intellectual level but through practical examples of their approach to Early Years
Our 5 core values are:
To start your journey with us at Little Angels complete the application form via the link below:
Also send us a short video, answering the statement: 'What I would bring to Little Angels'.
If you would like further details please contact Kaye on 01865 819992.
Safeguarding children is the forefront of Little Angels ethos, consequently the successful application will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application and be subject to suitable references. This will be completed and any costs paid for by Little Angels Childcare Group Ltd