Do you have experience of working in a childcare setting providing care for 0-5 year old’s?
Do you have an interest in meeting the needs of individual children, supporting their development and wellbeing?
Do you want to get back to the basics of plays and caring for children without the record keeping responsibilities?
If so this position might be just the thing you are looking for.....
In this role, you will be assisting the Room Lead and Nursery staff to provide a caring, stimulating, and organised environment to promote children’s learning and development. You will be asked to work when we need additonal cover, this can be both planned in adavnce or at short notice. This is an ideal position to fit in around studying, having young children at school or other caring responsibilities.
An ideal candidate for the role will also be/have:
- Experience of working in a childcare setting providing care for 0-5 year olds.
- Ability to work well within a small team with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a fluency in English
- A genuine interest in meeting the needs of individual children, supporting their development and wellbeing.
- Knowledge of the requirements relating to Safeguarding children
- Being flexible in your approach, having the ability and willingness to work across the different age ranges.
- Ability and willingness to adhere to the latest policies particularly in regard to health & safety guidance
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please visit the link details below, alternatively you can give us a call on 07391 393235, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage applicants to come and visit the nursery either before or after applying, if you would like to do this please get in touch.
Please note: the successful applicant will need to be subject to a background disclosure check (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.