Mrs Sandra Elmey
This provider has over 30 years of childcare experience.
I live on the Ladygrove estate.
I was a children's nanny for 10 years.
I have been a childminder for over 26years.
Currant paediatric first aid certificate.
Generalist safeguarding & Specialist safeguarding.
Anaphylactic Shock training.
I accept childcare vouchers.
I provide 2 and 3 year old funding.
Attends regular training courses to learn new information and to keep knowledge up to date.
I provide a home from home environment for children to enjoy, explore and learn.
We attend many groups and music class and rhyme time at the library.
- Current judgement
- Ofsted URN
- 133797Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 13/03/2007 Care Good 30/03/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/12/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/09/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Who to contact
- 01235 815552 01235 815552 07933 749903 07933 749903
Where to go
- View OX11 on a map
- £5.50 Per hour
- Age Ranges
- 6 months to 5 years
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
- Wheelchair access
- Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
Moderate learning difficulties
Speech, language and communication difficulties
- Provider is interested in developing the care for children with specific requirements/disabled children.
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Can make special cultural provisions
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
- Term time only or stretched over more than 38 weeks
- Term Time
- Offering split funding with other providers
- Partnership settings
- Other childminders
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 5.30pm
Messy Play Area
Visit & Outings
2 - 5 steps into building
Accessible changing facilities
Arts and crafts
Does offer school pickups
- Ladygrove Park Primary School
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely