Welcome to Treetops Nursery.
Treetops is a friendly nursery centrally located, close to the river and train station in Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire. The nursery is well-equipped to meet the needs of children from 3 months to 5 years.
The nursery is on two floors, there is a separate sleep room for our babies and we also have a sensory space within our Toddler room. Within our Pre-school we have a soft play area which our Toddlers and Pre-school enjoy playing in. Babies are on the ground floor and have a large open space to explore, including a role play area, story corner, sand tray. Toddlers and Pre-School share the first floor and have a seperate dining area were they eat together.
We provide a wide variety of activities at every stage of your child's development to support their learning and wellbeing, we plan all of our curriculum in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Please contact us to arrange a showaround.
- Current judgement
- Ofsted URN
- EY379577Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Date type Outcome 10/12/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 10/11/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 01/05/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/12/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 16/06/2021 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Emily Viggers
- Contact Position
- Nursery Manager
- 01491 413336 01491 413336 01628 476153 01628 476153
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Treetops Nursery
5 Centenary Business Park
- RG9 1DS
- View RG9 1DS on a map
- £73.55 Per day
- Age Ranges
- 3 months - 5 years
- Providing services to
0 - 4 years (pre-school)
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible parking available
- Special Needs provision
- Special Needs Experience
Conditions requiring medical support
Able to assist with moving and handling
Able to administer medication
- This provider has experience of meeting the needs of disabled children.
- Provision for special dietary needs
- Treetops Nursery caters for any dietary needs your child may have.
- Can make special cultural provisions
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Universal - 15 Hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (Extended - 30 Hours)
- Term time only or stretched over more than 38 weeks
- Term Time
- Offering split funding with other providers
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:30am 6:00pm
Messy Play Area
Visit & Outings
Use of stairs is required to access all areas
0 - 1 steps into building
Arts and crafts
Does not offer school pickups
Record managed by Oxfordshire Family Information Service
See: Help on how to choose services safely