We are the charity for people with severe learning disabilities whose behaviour challenges. We’re making a difference to the lives of children and adults across the UK through:
- information about challenging behaviour
- peer support for family carers and professionals
- supporting families by phone or email
- running workshops to reduce challenging behaviour
- speaking up for families nationally
Our vision is for anyone with severe learning disabilities who displays challenging behaviour to have the same life opportunities as everyone else.
We work to improve understanding of challenging behaviour, empower families with information and support, and help others to provide better services and more opportunities.
Please go to our website for details on the definition of challenging behaviour" and "severe learning difficulties".