What’s important to us (our values):
To provide a high quality professional service of personalised support to disabled children/young people and their families. To assist in providing better outcomes for the children/young people we are supporting.
What we do:
We provide a range of highly skilled staff to provide community based support. This can involve:
- Providing parents with a break from caring
- Personal care
- Independence support
- Social coaching/mentoring
- Behaviour Management. (devising, implementing and reviewing)
- Modelling positive interaction
- Supporting with the implementation of parenting plans
- Supporting with the implementation of Child protection Plans
- Providing 1.1 emotional support
- Developing communication Skills
- Developing effective communication Skill
- Family support
- Helping child/young person access the wider community
- Increasing confidence and resilience.
Who we offer this service to:
Families who have had an assessment and are allocated disability services via Childrens Disabilty panel.
How and when we do it:
We are a needs led service and there to provide support 365 days a year if the children/young people and families are assessed and allocated a service, within the resources that are available. The service is provided in the community with highly skilled staff, consiting of care assistants, senior care assistants, behaviour support workers and flexible response workers.
The service is inspected by the Care Quality Commission. The latest reports are on their website - https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-135210697.