We are Oxfords No. 1 coding studio providing engaging games-based year-round coding tuition. Our super-fun coding education program ensures kids aged 5-14 years have the aptitude to confront and overcome problems and so fulfill their future ambitions.
Our coding club teaches kids to code by:
- using the passion kids have for computer games to teach them problem-solving skills and computer coding concepts by creating their own computer game environments.
- rewarding achievement to re-enforce and celebrate the learning process.
- offering a self-paced but not self-taught curriculum, available on a flexible schedule to work around other family commitments
- employing a team of passionate young adults (sensei) who coach and share the kids’ learning journey
- providing a safe, secure and sociable learning environment to help children grow in confidence as part of a team
We are open after school on weekdays and on Saturdays. A monthly subscription with us is flexible and allows parents and caters to schedule their own visits. We also run holiday camps where children can learn new tech skills while having fun.
Find out more details here!