Activities, books and online resources for children and young adults at Adderbury Library.
- Parents and Carers book collections, covering all aspects of childcare
- ‘Kids and Teens’ eBooks and eAudio and eMagazines
- Online resources for homework and study
- Board books for babies; Young Adult fiction and graphic novels; stories, picture books and information books…
- Free reservations for under eighteens, no fines for under-fives
- Memberships for childminders and foster carers
- Free public Wi-Fi and free use of library computers
- Rhyme times, run by the Friends of Adderbury Library – please ask in branch for further information
For more detailed information please look at our Library Services for Children and Young People page.