Showing 4 search results
Filter these results
- Eight mornings from Tuesday May 9th to July 4th 2023, 10.30 am to 1.30 pm.
- Last Tuesday of every month
Chipping Norton Parent Pals is a local support group for parents and carers of children that suffer from mental health, ASD, anxiety or depression. We meet every last Tuesday of the month in the Town Hall in Chipping Norton from 7-9pm We will have a…
West StreetChipping NortonOxonOX7 5LH07973 862099 07973 862099
- Local Offer
Autism Workshops for Parents, Professionals and Individuals We run a variety of workshops in Banbury and Bicester for parents and professionals with an interest in Autism. They are written by an autistic woman and delivered by the parent of an autistic child. They provide real lived…
OX16 1ER07770 628371 07770 628371
- The course runs over three weekly sessions.
The CAP Money Course is a revolutionary money management course that teaches people budgeting skills and a simple, cash-based system that really works. This course will help anyone to get more in control of their finances, so they can save, give and prevent debt. The…
78Old High StHeadingtonOxfordOxonOX3 0SW
- Major proposals for children with special educational needs and disabilities in Oxfordshire Children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities…
- Paying for Childcare Free early education for 2 year olds | Oxfordshire County…