The Early Years Team's is made up of dedicated early years professionals from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. These experiences are used to support the county council with its aim to improve the outcomes for young people by ensuring they all have access to high quality early education and care. You can find out more about our support offer.
Useful resources to help develop your early education setting
- Leadership and Management - Ofsted, Leadership and management, Data, Funded two year olds, Qualifications
- Children's Learning and Development - Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Communication, language, and literacy, Observation, assessment and planning, Play, Special educational needs, English as an additional language (EAL), Equality and diversity
- Children's safeguarding and welfare - Safeguarding and child protection, Safer Recruitment, Induction, and Supervision, Prevent, Welfare and Health.
- School Readiness - Oxfordshire Early Years team adopts UNICEF’s description of the three elements of school readiness: Children’s readiness for school,Families and communities’ readiness for school, Settings’ and schools’ readiness for children.
- 2 year old reviews
- Buy-in support
- Early years eNewsletter
- First Claim
- Map of networks and providers
- Promoting high quality play
- SEN support for providers
- Transitions packs
- Early years tracking tool
- Tracking Tool FAQ's
Record managed by Activities Oxfordshire